With this report, you can view the information from the users registered in the App.
The user data can be downloaded in CSV or XLSX formats.
Note: In the case of Multi Events plan, the data downloaded is related to all users registered on the App.
To obtain this report follow these steps: Dashboard Home ---> Application users;
The App Users table will open and from there you can download it for a file as described previously.
To download a complete spreadsheet with the data of all users of the APP is simple, simply click the "XLSX" button to download a spreadsheet in the format, or click "CSV".
The data that you can extract to this report is:
- Created (?)
- Date that App user was created;
- Last Access (?)
- This feature was implemented on Eventelis 16.11 Version. Some fields probably will be empty . Last Access will be written on the next login and you can download this information.
- Force Update Info Option (?)
- If a user does not complete all data fields, you can force it update his information by clicking on the check-box "Force Update Info".
- There are two ways to it happens:
- When User are logged in:
- Appears an notification that will redirect the user in App to screen to complete his data
- When user are offline
- The next time that the user logs in the App he will be redirected to a screen to complete his information.
- Other Function
- Other Department
- Additional Informations
- Zip Code
- Personal Email
- Twitter ID
- Linkedin ID
- Facebook ID
- Date Of User Creation
Date of the last access in app
If you want to download the data based on some type of filter, you can apply a search filter by clicking the "Filter" button, this mode has opened a field where you can set the parameter for your search, for example:
If you do not need to download company data X, simply enter the name in the search field and the users appear in the list. To download a spreadsheet containing only the data of the filtered users, you must select the users who should obtain the data, and then click "XLSX" or "CSV".